Do you want your high school diploma, a better job or increased independence? Do you struggle with computer skills, math, understanding what you read, filling in documents, time management or problem solving? Do you want to upgrade these skills?
With the Skills Upgrading Program you can:
- Improve your academic skills to get ready for high school credits
- Increase your employment opportunities
- Achieve greater independence
The Learning Centres offer:
- Welcoming, safe and friendly classrooms
- Individual learning plans
- Self-paced learning
- Computers in all classrooms
- Transportation assistance to eligible participants
- Daytime and evening classes
- Part time and full time
Call or come in for your free skills assessment.
- How can I register for the Literacy Program?
Drop in or call the Learning Centre nearest you.
- What are the program hours?
Day classes: Monday to Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Night classes September - June (Barrie): Thursdays, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Summer 2018 (Barrie)